Need a builder’s lien filing through Alberta Energy on Crown Land?

If you are trying to register a lien against a Crown mineral agreement (for work done or materials furnished by a contractor), it must be submitted through the Electronic Transfer System (ETS).

Get your encumbrance filed today, online. Just register or login below.

To search business records online, search property records online, or place an order for any of our other services online, please log in to your account below. Don’t have an account yet? Setting one up is simple-- please use our online registration form or call 1-888-429-5969.

Login Register